REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- General Provisions
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the websitehttps://www.emerald.eco.
- By using the website https://www.emerald.eco and providing his personal data to the Operator, the User consents to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Policy.
- Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Website — a website located at the network address https://www.emerald.eco.
- Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Operator — a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.In this policy, the Operator is EMERALD ECOTECHNOLOGIES LLC.
- Personal data — any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website.
- User — a website visitor wishing to purchase and / or purchasing a water purification system.
- A «cookie » file is a file that is saved on the computer or mobile device of the User, and which is accessed on subsequent visits to the website.
- User’s personal data, which
- The Operator receives and processes the following User data:
- Full Name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Location / residence address;
- Other information contained in messages, feedback forms that the User sends to the Operator as part of the website.
- The site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (includingcookies , the User’s IP address). This data is used to personalize materials, customize and measure advertising indicators, to ensure the safety of the site and its Users.
- In general, the Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User and does not exercise control over their legal capacity.However, the Operator assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the form of registration data, feedback and keeps this information up to date.
- Purposes of processing personal data
- The Operator collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the implementation of water treatment systems to the Users.
- Purposes of processing the User’s personal data:
- Implementation of sales and the possibility of using the website by Users.
- Targetingadvertising materials,
- Providing the User with access to the information contained on the website.
- Improving the quality of the website, ease of use, development of new services, services, sales systems.
- Advertising and promotion on the market of goods, works, services provided by the Operator through the website.
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website.By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy. The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscientious. The present consent of the User is recognized as executed in a simple written form.
- The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types
processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for the following cases:
- The user has expressed his consent to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the website or for the implementation of water treatment systems for the Users.
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- Such a transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer.
- In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update (change, update, supplement) them independently, by sending the Operator a notification letter to the Operator’s e-mail email@example.com marked «Updating / changing personal data».
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited.The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification letter via e-mail to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Notification letters specified in clauses 6.4.-6.5. Policies can also be sent on paper by the User to the address: 600026, Russia, Vladimir city, Kuibysheva street, 26A, room 327
- Final provisions
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email@example.com .
- The operator has the right to make changes to this Policy at any time and at its discretion.When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
- This Policy applies only to the website https://www.emerald.eco.The Operator does not control and is not responsible for the use of third-party websites to which the User can, at his discretion and at his own risk, click on the links posted through the website by other Website Users.
- Officials of the Operator guilty of violating the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data bear all types of responsibility in the manner prescribed by federal laws of the Russian Federation.
Published Date: December 18, 2020